- Kagera River TIWRM&D
- Kenya-Tanzania Power Interconnection
- Lake Edward and Albert Fishery Project
- Sio-Malaba-Malakisi River TIWRM&D
- Mara River TIWRM&D
- Regional agriculture trade and productivity
- Rusomo falls hydroelectric and multipurpose
Project objective: To avail the Governments of Uganda and the DR Congo a sustainable investment and management plan for the joint utilization of the water and fisheries resources of Lakes Edward and Albert.
1) Undertaking of fisheries studies and Lakes Management Plan preparation that aims at generating information for sound management of natural resources in the Basin and preparation of a Lakes Investment Management Plan
2) Introduction of community co-management of fisheries resources geared towards greater involvement of the fishing communities in the management of the water and fisheries resources and active participation in the preparation of the project;
3) Community development activities focusing mainly on non-fishing activities aimed at enhancing the ability of the fishing communities to better utilize the fish resources and stimulate private sector development
4) Project Coordination and Institutional Development.